SMOK TF-RTA G2
- The Smok TF-RTA 4.5ml atomizer is a really beast tamer. The big deck off base different from TF-RCA deck. The TF-RTA deck space has increased by 30% and very easy to build. When you refill e-juice, you can close the juice flow slots before filling or replacing deck to prevent leaking. And the patented swivel top cap design will make top-filling more convenient. It also has four large air slots on the base, you can control it as you like. This edition is pre-installed G2 dual-post velocity deck.
- Top Filling
- Airflow ControlJuice Flow Control
- Thread : 510
- Capacity : 4.5ml
- Weight : 84.5g
- Dimension : 65x24.5mm
- Material : Glass & Stainless Steel
- TF-RTA G2 Deck
Dual Post Velocity Style
16mm Big Build Deck
- 1 xTF-RTA Tank(24.5mm)
- 1 xTF-RTA G2 Deck(Pre-installed)
- 1 xAllen Key Screwdriver for G2 Deck
- 1 xReplacement Glass Tube
- 1 x SMOK Vapor Band
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 xSpare Parts
Swivel Top Cap Design makes top-filling more easy
Off-base style design, more easy to build deck
Innovative juice flow control system and hidden sealing ring，avoid leaking
Double-Layered Drip Tip more safe
Adjustable Airflow System, 4 large adjustable air slots
4.5ml juice capacity available
Dual post velocity style G2 deck features 0.45ohm resistance
How to build the RTA (G2)
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2.Taking the TF-RTA G4 deck apart.
3.Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the left-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
4.Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5.Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it's just larger than the coil you built.
6.Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7.Cutting the wick at an angle and make sure it's not too short and not too long.
8.Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.